Heartfelt, handcrafted. A tribute to things timeless, this delightful dhurrie is a contemporary take on traditional block print motifs. Every design is lovingly, painstakingly printed by hand on flatweave cotton. Your room will love this cheerful edit!
Available in different sizes
Made from cotton
Caring for your carpet: Keep your carpet in order by getting it cleaned professionally as required.
Vacuum regularly to remove dust and prevent it from settling into the fibres.
Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
Reverse sides to ensure equal use of both sides.
Rug protectors recommended to guard against flattening of pattern, when used under heavy furniture.
In case of a spill, dab the spot with a soft dry cloth. Do not rub the stain.
Do not dry clean or wash carpets.
Professional rug cleaning recommended.
However, all handmade rugs are unique by nature. Slight variances in color and design are common as they are each unique works of art. Because of these unique characteristics sizes may also vary slightly. All stated sizes are approximations. In addition, some situations occur over time and could affect your rug’s appearance that is normal and not covered under warranty. This includes but is not limited to the following:
• Due to the use of natural fibers and dyes, color and texture may vary slightly from one rug to another.
• Roll marks caused by rolling the rug for shipment are normal and will disappear with routine vacuuming.
• High rows can occur during shipping as well. This will disappear after a few weeks.
• Shedding and pilling is normal for new rugs, especially those with cut piles. This will decrease significantly with routine vacuuming.
• Matting and crushing can occur in all rugs, especially in high traffic paths. Regular and proper maintenance help to minimize these characteristics.
• Highlighting, shading, and watermarking are caused by the reversal or bending of carpet fibers so that light is either absorbed or reflected from the surface.
• Occasional sprouting, pulls or loss of single tufts of fiber is normal. Simply trim the tuft with sharp shears and vacuum.
• Ridges or rows may develop in high-traffic areas.
• Excluding our Indoor/Outdoor products, prolonged exposure to sunlight, humidity, heat, or certain atmospheric gases may cause color changes.
• Wet areas, like bathrooms, may cause texture and color changes due to humidity and exposure to chemicals such as chlorine.
• Rugs recently removed from a bag may have a slight odor. This will dissipate in a few days. Placing the rug in direct sunlight for 24 hours will aid in the dissipation.
Please note that the above policies do not apply to all pincodes. To see the policy for your location, enter your pincode in the box above.
All our rugs are hand woven by adult weavers who are at the top of their artistic game
All rugs are of high quality and distinctive by design
We use first grade hand spun unadulterated yarns
Natural and Vegetable dying technique used.